My Email Top Blog Sites Singapore Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Google
 
Web dundundream.blogspot.com

Monday, June 11, 2007

My Poll

Hey everybody, check out this cool site Quibblo.com, a brand new website, where users can create and share their own polls, quizzes, surveys, and personality tests. I have signed up as a member with them. Signing up is fast and easy. Upon signing up, I immediately received the confirmation email. After which I login to my account and I can see four cool things which I can create -- create poll, survey, quiz and category!

After I had signed in, I create my profile and I can choose to take quiz or create quiz. It is so exciting and I cannot wait to try it out. I like to create quiz and I tried to create quiz first. I like the poll best and below is what I have created. I like to gather information and this is just what I want to find out what people view about schooling.




After I had done with this poll, I tried taking quiz. There are Tag Cloud and a list of recent quiz and popular quiz for you to take. My poll was listed in there too. I browse through the list and I saw this, 'Was Shrek the Third as Good as the the First Two?' I click on "No" and to my amazement, there was a absolute 100% 'No' to this poll!

Next I tried the popular quiz. I click on 'What is the first thing you do after starting up your computer?'. I thought this is very interesting. My answer is open my web browser. I was excited about seeing the answers. I want to see how everybody did generally. The answer is interesting. Majority of people(41%) check their email and second being opening the browser(22%). The others is not of interest to me.

I think this is really a good site, a place to have fun and have your curiosities answered. I am definitely going to tell my sister and friends about it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home