My Email Top Blog Sites Singapore Top Sites

Powered by Blogger

Google
 
Web dundundream.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Comics



Reading comics is fun. There are times where I am just too tired to read too many words from story books, novels, encyclopedia, news, textbooks and so on, and I just take out some comics books to read. Reading comics is fun and relaxing.

There are many types of comic books. There are cartoons, romance, fantasy, adventurous, 'Gung Fu' fighting, horror, and many more. There are people who read comics and at the same time, they collect them. Some old comics such as Richie Rich has 'antique' values. As for me, I buy comic books just for reading and to enjoy them. I do not have the habit of collecting comic books.

Some comics are more serious while some are very humourous and hilarious. The comic books which I have at home are Crush Gear, Pokemon, Beyblade, Vampire Knight, and Zatch Bell. I also have some Chinese Comic Books which are very humourous and fun to read too. I enjoy reading comic books and I can finish one book within a day.

There is a comic book,
Rostam Comic Book which I think is very fun and interesting. I like Prince of Persia. I have Prince of Persia I(Warrior Within) and II (The Sands of Time) at home. I like to play the X-box games. Now there is new Prince of Persia III (Rival Swords) too. I like platform games like Prince of Persia. I am sure if there are Prince of Persia Comic Book, it would be nice too. For anyone who like Prince of Persia, I think they will like Rostam Comic Book. Rostam Comic Book is an adaptation of the tales from the Shahnameh into the American Comic book format. It shows Persian Mythological Heros brought to life in a graphic novel. The website contains more details about the book as well as the characters in the book. Visit the website to read more about the book!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home